Primary Job Activities: Design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of new data collection, management, and analysis environment to support emerging e-commerce business opportunities.
National Services, LLC (nsafieldservice.com) is looking for top-notch database developers who are able to take requirements from clients, project managers, field service representatives, and the executive team and use state of the art database systems, tools, and analytics to support the development of advanced data collection, analysis, and visualization system. National Services’ mission is to “Get Work Done” for its field service clients using innovative, effective, and efficient solutions and processes. As part of the team, you will be defining and building software systems that expand the capabilities of the company’s global field services business. These software solutions will directly impact our client’s business, employee’s operational efficiencies, and our ability to fulfill work orders with our fulfillment system in an optimized, efficient, and cost-effective manner that meets or exceeds our client’s expectations.
We are looking for individuals who are self-directed who can own a project and passionately drive successful implementation. We want developers who are creative, quick learners, and utilize the latest computer science technologies to deliver groundbreaking solutions.
Primary Job Positions:
· SQL/MySQL Database Developer(s)
· Data Analytics/Visualization Developer(s)
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· 2+ years of software development and/or internship experience
· Experience with SQL language, including Microsoft SQL and MySQL databases
· Experience with Python, REST, JSON
· Experience with Windows and Linux environments
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, problem solving, and data analytics
· Experience working in a team environment building complex software solutions.
· Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
· Exposure to machine learning and data analytics
· Knowledge of and experience in database design.
· Experienced with performance tuning of queries and stored procedures.
· Experience designing, configuring and developing a high-availability SQL Server environment (clustering, replication, mirroring, etc.).
· Strong knowledge of database security and secure coding best practices.
· Experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
This is an opportunity to work with a co-inventor of the personal computer. This is working with someone who developed many types of computer systems, from embedded systems to supercomputers, including development of the first gigahertz CMOS microprocessor, established the team that developed the Blue Gene supercomputer and was appointed an IBM Fellow. He is also a member of the National Inventors Hall of Fame. You would be working with this person who holds a PhD in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University and is now a member of both the National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Resource Task Force (a Biden administration appointment) and the Post-Exascale Computing for the National Nuclear Security Administration committee, an ad hoc committee of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, charged with “reviewing the future of computing beyond exascale computing to meet national security needs at the National Nuclear Security Administration.” The position is in the Knoxville, TN area in proximity to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory where the world’s fastest supercomputer resides.